Behaviour change approach
Wondering how to approach behaviour change in your work?
The Sustainable Sidekicks use the most appropriate behavioural science for a project drawing from ISM, Social Marketing, Behavioural economics, COM-B and Social Practice Theory.
Our approach to understanding behaviours and developing initiatives is to:
- a) Decluster the behaviours to understand the differences e.g. recycling in a flat or a house
- b) Segment stakeholders and target audiences
- c) Conduct research including literature reviews
- d) Identify the barriers to change
- e) Make recommendations to overcome the barriers
- f) Suggest a communication approach
- g) Test and iterate
Do you want to achieve behaviour change for the environment?
Behaviour change services
We can support you achieve your behaviour change ambitions and targets through:
Behaviour change training workshops – Delivered for your team or network we can create a bespoke workshop that addresses your key impact areas
Research services – We will gather valuable insights from your stakeholders through surveys and interviews and literature reviews on your focus area
Mentoring support – Get expert insights and feedback on how and where to improve your campaign with a behavioural science lens